Road works at Colchester, Tiptree and Clacton
A busy road in a village is set to close for 39 days while Anglian Water works.
Factory Hill in Tiptree will close from its junction with Station Road to its junction with the roundabout at Honey Lane on January 4.
The closure comes as new connection work is being undertaken.
- A road in Colchester will be closed for 87 days.
King George Road is scheduled to close from its junction with Pownall Crescent to its junction with Queen Mary Road, including the branch, from January 4.
This is while the roadway reinforcement work is being undertaken.
- Two roads will be closed during pavement repair work.
Boxted Road in Great Horkesley and Queens Head Road in Boxted will close from the junction with Straight Road to the junction with The Causeway.
The closure begins January 10 and will last 16 days.
- Pavement repair work is also underway at Great Tey.
This will close Greenfield Drive from its junction with The Street to its junction with Harvesters Way.
The closure begins January 24 and will be in place for 9 days.
- Drivers should be informed of a road closure at Kirby Cross.
Frietuna Road is scheduled to close from its junction with Frinton Road to its junction with Elm Tree Avenue on January 5.
It will be closed for six days while the pavement patching works.
- A road in Clacton is about to close for five days.
Crown Road closes from its junction with Cherry Tree Avenue to its junction with Arnold Road.
It will close on January 21 for five days while sidewalk repairs will be undertaken.
- Prepare for a five-day road closure in West Mersea.
Empress Avenue will close at its junction with East Road on January 10.
This will take place while UK Power Networks carries out further connection work.
- A road in Copford is also expected to close for five days.
Easthorpe Road will close from its junction with Well Lane to its junction with Rectory Road from January 6.
This is while Essex County Council is doing drainage work.
- Drivers should be aware of a four day road closure at Colchester.
Albion Grove is expected to close from its junction with Winchester Road to its junction with Canterbury Road from January 11.
The closure will be in place as the pavement patching work is undertaken.
- Another road to Clacton is expected to close in January.
Beaumont Avenue will be closed from its junction with Coppins Road to its junction with St Osyth Road.
The closure is expected to begin on January 10 for three days.
This is while the sidewalk patching work is being done.