Revolutionary Warzone Issue Lets Players Under Airport Again
Although Call of Duty: Warzone moved to Verdansk ’84, the bunkers remained on the map and a mysterious new bunker appeared as well. Here are all of the bunker locations in Warzone Season 5.
Raven completely overhauled Verdansk in Season 3 with a 1980s theme. New POIs appeared and buildings changed, but the bunkers remained exactly where they were, albeit sealed off.
The developers of Warzone have announced that these bunkers will open in the future, so it’s interesting to know their location and how to get to them when they finally open.
While some bunkers were previously accessible with a red access card, others required a special code to enter them. It is likely that the bunkers will reopen, so we also have all the Warzone bunker codes and methods to access them.
Warzone Season 5 all bunker locations and map
There is currently 13 bunkers in total spread across Verdansk ’84. Following the destruction of the original Verdansk, these bunkers are all closed but are likely to open in the future.
The developers of Warzone described comment “Initially sealed, we can’t say exactly how you’ll interact with the Bunkers and other Hidden Areas, although you can expect a host of surprises as the Black Ops Cold War seasons continue. ”
Here is the location of the 13 bunkers:
- Hill Bunker (0): On the coast directly south of the West Promenade.
- Bunkers (1, 2 & 3): These bunkers can be found on the hill on either side of the POI Junkyard.
- Summit bunker (4): Above the two cabins east of Summit.
- Bunker of the southern military base (5): Found between the military base and the lake.
- Salt mine bunker (6): On the cliffs east of Salt Mine.
- Karst bridge bunkers (7 & 8): Found in the bunkers above the Karst Bridge southeast of Array.
- Prison bunker (9): Located near the prison entrance bridge.
- Park bunker (10): Located just south of Tavorsk Park.
- Bunker of the North military base (11): Northwest of the military base.
- Secret location of the bunker: Under the warehouse is the factory.
Warzone Season 5 Secret Bunker
Under the POI east of Superstore, Aircraft factory, a secret bunker was discovered in season 3.
It’s not marked with any number, and there’s a disabled keypad next to the door, which will presumably be powered up in a later season. Chances are it will be an Easter Egg Bunker, similar to Bunker 11, where you could earn a weapon blueprint and Verdansk Nuclear was first teased.
Warzone Bunker codes and combinations in 2021
North and South Boneyard Warzone Bunker Codes
Scrapyard, which is west of Boneyard, has two bunkers that can be accessed with a code. One is to the north near Storage Town, while the other is right above the go-kart track in the southwest corner of the map.
Although the bunkers are currently closed, the bunker codes were as follows:
- North Boneyard Code: 87624851
- South Boneyard Code: 97264138
Warzone Prison Shack Bunker Code
Just west of the Zordaya prison complex is a small hut. This cabin looks completely unremarkable and cannot be entered, but before the nuclear event it had a keypad on the door.
If that keyboard returns, you can use the code provided below and head inside to collect Legendary Loot.
Warzone TV Station Bunker Code
The TV station can be a tricky place to drop off, but if you land just a little east, you’ll find another hut that was locked with a keypad. You no longer need to enter a code, but if that keypad comes back, this is the code you had to enter before.
- TV Channel Bunker Code: 27495810
Warzone Park Bunker Code
Finally, as you pass the Styor Spomenik War Memorial in Park, you will see the bunker located in the rock face near a destroyed barn. The keyboard is currently offline but will likely activate again in the coming seasons.
- Warzone Park Bunker Code: 60274513
Warzone Red Access Card Bunkers and Locations
Five of the bunkers could previously be opened with a red access card, which must be in your inventory to be used. The red access cards have been removed from Warzone Season 3, but they will likely return once the bunkers reopen.
These rare items can only be found in Legendary Supply Boxes, but if you kill an enemy who has already found one, you will be able to collect it when they drop it and use it yourself.
Here are the bunkers that require a red access card:
- Hill Bunker (0)
- Summit Bunker (4)
- Bunker of the southern military base (5)
- Salt Mine Bunker (6)
- Prison bunker (9)
Bunker 11 in Warzone Season 5: How to Solve and Open the Easter Egg
At the start of Season 2, Raven Software sealed off Bunker 11, no longer allows players to enter inside. Although Verdansk time traveled for Season 3, this bunker remained on the map.
Of course, while it may be closed for now, there’s a good chance it will reopen in the future, so knowing how to get inside will be very helpful.
If Bunker 11 ever reopens, here’s how to get there:
- Immerse yourself in a game of Warzone
- You need to find an activation phone which can be located in various buildings in Verdansk
- A Russian operator will then give you a three-digit code
- This will dictate the order in which you should visit the phones
- You can use the map below created by Reddit user Fbk201 to see the locations of each phone
- Complete the stages and head to Bunker 11 to hopefully claim his gifts before everyone else.
The code the operator will give you is in Russian, so you will need to translate them into English to progress.
We have provided the translations below:
- She is
For example, if you were given the code 123, you would need to call one first, then call two, and so on.
You’ll know you’ve interacted with the right phone when you hear a jingle, which means you’ve successfully completed your quest and can now open Bunker 11.
These bunkers aren’t far from the best landing spots in Verdansk ’84, so they’ll be worth turning to for high-level loot when they reopen.
Also check out our full ranked list of every weapon in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Image credits: Activision Blizzard / u / Fbk201