ManiMe presents the Coca-Cola gel manicure line
ManiMe, the custom self-adhesive gel manicure company, and Coca-Cola have entered into a three-year partnership and launched a limited edition collection of custom gel manicures.
The ManiMe and Coca-Cola collection will feature six unique nail art designs that celebrate Coca-Cola’s iconic brand. Each design uses the colors and iconography of Coca-Cola. The ManiMe and Coca-Cola collection will be available on Manime.co from February 28, while supplies last.
The six models include:
- Always Coca-Cola: A collage of Coca-Cola’s most recognizable script makes a great impression for your nails.
- Drink Coca-Cola: A classic Coca-Cola red solid manicure with the option to add accent nails with the iconic Coca-Cola branding.
- RED, WHITE AND YOU: A swirling pattern of red and white Coca-Cola mimics the curvature of iconic Coca-Cola glass bottles and gives you an instantly refreshing manicure.
- A sign of good taste: an improved matte black mani with embossed gel features that show how Coca-Cola is spelled in different languages and recognized around the world.
- Happiness in a sip: A mix of bold red and white checks make the mix-and-match mani of our dreams.
- Open Happiness: A silver cuticle on a gray base mimics Coca-Cola and Coke cans.
“Collaborating with Coca-Cola marks an important milestone for ManiMe as it will be our largest and longest running collaboration and has the potential to expand our reach to new demographics and markets,” said Jooyeon Song, Founder and CEO of ManiMe. . “We are so inspired to work with a brand with such an established history. The opportunities and gel designs are truly endless as we begin to plan the next three years of our partnership with The Coca-Cola Company’s portfolio of brands. .
This partnership is the first time that Coca-Cola will work with a young, emerging beauty brand. This reflects Coca-Cola’s continued investment in brands that shape the future of consumer experience, which revolves around personalization.
“We appreciate The Coca-Cola Company’s ability to recognize the important role of personalization for our respective industries,” said Laure Murciano, Marketing Director of ManiMe. “Through our partnership, ManiMe and Coca-Cola will bring a new level of innovation to the beauty industries, while delighting consumers with recognizable and wearable nail art designs.”
ManiMe offers custom self-adhesive gel manicures using its patented 3D modeling technologies, while Coca-Cola delivers refreshing experiences to consumers around the world with its food and beverage products.
“Over the years, Coca-Cola has created iconic visual assets that take our brand beyond the food industry and into the everyday lives of our customers. In partnership with ManiMe, we can now offer our fans the unique opportunity to capture these iconic moments right at their fingertips,” said Katie Wilhelm, Associate Head of Licensing, North America, The Coca-Cola Company.