Juicy by Juicy Couture ‘Luxury Casual’ Fashion Line Drops at JCPenney With Selling Prices
JCPenney has released a new collection, Juicy by Juicy Couture, which offers “accessible casual luxuryâ¦ rooted in the brand’s bold LA-inspired style.”
The collection includes clothing for women and children, shoes, sleepwear, watches and accessories. JCPenney said the women’s selection features “a unique take on the brand’s iconic tracksuit.”
âWe are thrilled to unveil Juicy by Juicy Couture and offer our customers a brand new glamorous lifestyle to buy,â said Michelle Wlazlo, Executive Vice President and Director of Merchandising, JCPenney. âAt the heart of JCPenney, we stand for quality, value and style, and promise inclusive and affordable fashion for our customers. The launch of Juicy by Juicy Couture keeps that promise and highlights the diverse style offered only at JCPenney.
The women’s collection is out today. JCPenney has stated that it is inclusive with sizes available from XS to 3X.
Here are some key pieces from the collection for women, on sale with code ALLYOU9 at checkout:
- Women’s velor long sleeve hoodie, on sale for $ 44. Colors include flamingo pink, licorice black, pebble white, pebble Juicy logo, and floral camouflage print.
- Women’s silver bracelet watch, on sale for $ 26.99.
- Women’s mid-rise bootcut sweatpants in plus sizes, on sale for $ 33. The colors are licorice black, flamingo pink, pebble white and the Juicy pebble logo.
- French fleece long sleeve jumpsuit, on sale for $ 44.40. The colors are tie-dye pink and licorice black.
- Gold-tone ladies’ wristwatch, on sale for $ 26.99.
- Hooded mid-length jacket, on sale for $ 39. The colors are super greens and powder gray.
- Women’s long-sleeved, round-neck t-shirt, on sale for $ 18. The colors are flamingo pink, licorice black, pink tie-dye, gray powder, Juicy pebble logo and super greens.
Baby and children’s clothing, sleepwear, shoes, home items and accessories will be launched throughout the year in time for the holidays.
JCPenney is also running a “Weekend Specials” sale with prices of up to 60% on clothing, shoes, home goods and jewelry.